Get High Speed Upon Reliance Jio [No Vpn] Setting
ell we will be dealing with the issue for Reliance Jio speed (Within 4GB daily limit), as many of you have already experienced Reliance Jio 4G speed initially Reliance Jio speed was really great as we have got here is the speed test Reliance Rjio 4G Speed Test on IDM [Hot] as far as now the speed is really disappointing to many of us it hardly getting speed on 1 MBps nowadays, so we thought of sharing a simple trick for the same.
Lets get started !
We will be simply making a new access point APN to boost our Reliance Jio internet speed which will works on both with browsing as well as downloading, so lets quickly move to the settings.
The below shared configs can be used on any devices which is capable of making connectivity with internet with dongles and well as smartphones.
Speed Upon Reliance Jio
- First if you using a Android smartphone just need to tap on Settings >> Mobile networks >> Access Point (This might be different as per the manufacturer default OS).
- Now tap on Create new access point settings.
- Enter Access point name as : Reliance Jio
- Enter Access point as : JIONET
- Apn Type : Default
- Enter Proxy : 220.127.116.11
- Port : 80
- Enter Server name : www.google.com
- Save setting, enable mobile data transfer.
- All done !