Saving Web-pages As PDF File
But of late, reading PDF files had become quite a norm & is also quite convenient. It can be referred to quite easily. So why not save the page as a PDF file? Just like an e-book!! Below is how to do it. I assume you’re using Chrome browser because it includes the PDF printing driver.
- Browse any web-page you want to save.
- Right-click it & choose Print…
- A dialog-box will pop-up.
- Choose Destination where it says Save as PDF.
- Click Save. It will prompt for a file-name. Save it anywhere you want.
|Saving Web-pages As PDF File|
PS. In case you’re using Firefox, you will need to install Foxit Reader. Once its installed, open your web-page, click File, and click Print… Choose Foxit Reader PDF Printer from the drop-down list under Printer Name. Click OK.
|Saving Web-pages As PDF File in Firefox|